Blue Mountain Fish Pond & City Park
The Challis Area Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the City of Challis reserves tent sites at the Blue Mountain Fish Pond and the City Park.
- Full payment of fees is required to confirm reservations.
- Payments are made via invoice & credit card.
- There is a default cancellation policy, meaning no return of payment in the event of cancellation.
- Tent sites at both camps are limited, Reservation are required
- Onsite reservations will only happen if space is available.
- Cost is $25 /per night – per tent. (tent size not to exceed 6 person tent)
- Large tents (over 10 x 10′) must be declared and will be charged more
- Please Check in with the camp host
- Please use the dumpster in the parking lot to dispose of your trash.
- Do not drive or park on the grass.
- NO SWIMMING IN THE FISH POND.
- NO CAMPFIRES IN CAMPGROUNDS.
- NO PETS.
- No camp trailers, RV or truck camping. Only tent camping.
Showers are available at:
- Pioneer Plaza & RV Park, on Hwy 93
- Round Valley RV Park, on Hwy 93
Thank you for joining us for the Braun Brothers’ Reunion. We hope you enjoy your time in Challis Idaho. The Challis Area Chamber of Commerce is a proud sponsor of the Braun Brothers’ Reunion.