Blue Mountain Fish Pond & City Park
The Challis Area Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the City of Challis reserves tent sites at the Blue Mountain Fish Pond and the City Park.
*Both the Blue Mountain Fish Pond and City Park Camp Sites are full. *
- Full payment of fees is required to confirm reservations.
- Payments are made via invoice & credit card.
- There is a default cancellation policy, meaning no return of payment in the event of cancellation.
- Tent sites at both camps are limited. Reservation are required.
- Onsite reservations will only happen if space is available.
- Cost is $25 /per night – per tent. (tent size not to exceed 6 person tent) Plus 8%tax, (6% State Sales Tax & 2% Lodging & Campground Tax)
- Large tents (over 10 x 10′) must be declared and will be charged more
- Please Check in with the camp host
- Please use the dumpster in the parking lot to dispose of your trash.
- Do not drive or park on the grass.
- NO SWIMMING IN THE FISH POND.
- NO CAMPFIRES IN CAMPGROUNDS.
- NO PETS.
- No camp trailers, RV or truck camping. Only tent camping.
Showers are available at:
- Pioneer Plaza & RV Park, on Hwy 93
- Round Valley RV Park, on Hwy 93
Thank you for joining us for the Braun Brothers’ Reunion. We hope you enjoy your time in Challis Idaho. The Challis Area Chamber of Commerce is a proud sponsor of the Braun Brothers’ Reunion.
Directions to Blue Mountain Fish Pond Tent Camp
- Turn up Main Street from Highway 93
- Continue up Main Street to 2nd Street
- Turn Left onto 2nd Street and follow until it dead ends at the parking lot
- Park and walk through the gate to The Fish Pond Camping Area
- This is the only parking for the Tent Camp
Directions to City Park – Tent Camp
- On Hwy 93, .2 of a mile north of the Y- Intersection, there are signs posted for the City Park.
- Turn off Hwy 93 between the Way-Out West Realty and the Gateway Service Station, across from Challis Lanes Bowling Alley.
- The speed limit is 15 MPH.
- Follow the road around to the right.
- On Friday night vehicle must park on the uphill side of the park. This makes parking available to the Farmers Market vendors and customers on Saturday morning.
Places to Stay