Braun Brothers Reunion
The Braun Brothers Reunion 2019 –
August 8, 9 & 10
Each August Challis plays host to a migration of music lovers. Big name acts, old musical friends, families and fans make the Braun Brother’s Reunion a celebration for all to enjoy. During the Braun Brother’s Reunion, a three-day concert festival, the town population will double if not triple in size. Events begin with early evening concerts on both Thursday and Friday and continue with a day & evening concert on Saturday. The concerts are at the Challis Community Stage adjacent to the Challis Golf Course at the top of Main Street.
For more concert information: https://braunbrothersreunion.com
Purchase your tickets online: https://braunbrothersreunion.com/shop/
The Challis Area Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the City of Challis reserves tent sites at the Blue Mountain Fish Pond and the City Park Ball Field. To Reserve a tent site call the Chamber office Monday through Friday during business hours (10:00 – noon & 1:00 – 4:00). Please do not email a reservation request. Full payment of fees is required to confirm reservations. Payments are made via credit card. There is a default cancellation policy, meaning no return of payment in the event of cancellation. The chamber will begin taking reservations in mid-April.
Blue Mountain Fish Pond
& City Park Ball Field – Tent Camp Information
- Please Check in with the camp host
- Cost is $25 /per night – per tent. (tent size not to exceed 6 person tent)
- Large tents (over 10 x 10′) will be charged more.
- Please use the dumpster in the parking lot to dispose of your trash.
- Do not drive or park on the grass.
- NO SWIMMING IN THE FISH POND.
- NO CAMPFIRES IN CAMPGROUND.
- NO PETS.
Directions to Blue Mountain Fish Pond Camping Area
- Turn up Main Street from Highway 93
- Continue up Main Street to 2nd Street
- Turn Left onto 2nd Street and follow until it dead ends at the parking lot
- Park and walk through the gate to The Fish Pond Camping Area
- This is the only parking for the Campground.
- Campsites are reserved and spaces are first come first serve.
Directions to City Park Ball Field – Tent Camp
- There are signs posted on Hwy 93 for the City Park.
- Turn off Hwy 93 between the Way Out West Realty and the Gateway Cenex Station, across from Challis Lanes Bowling Alley.
- The speed limit is 15 MPH.
- Follow the road around to the right.
Showers are available at:
- Pioneer Plaza & RV Park, on Hwy 93
- Round Valley RV Park, on Hwy 93
Thank you for joining us for the Braun Brothers’ Reunion. We hope you enjoy your time in Challis Idaho. The Challis Area Chamber of Commerce is a proud sponsor of the Braun Brothers’ Reunion.